FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

What did he say?

Mumbled that graphic was wrong and half said the word forward which perhaps could have been mistaken for fucked.

Sublime goal by David Villa.

Magnificent goal.

Goooooaaaalll David Villa!!

Honduras may be on to a hiding here.

Torres struggling in front of goal here. Tempted by one of those ā€œenhanced specialsā€ on Paddypower just before kickoff and I backed him to score anytime and Spain to win at evens. Couple of poor misses there, particularly the first one.

I was just reading there on The Daily Telegraph site that Del Bosque makes his midfield players eat certain types of snacks at half time. Strange.

Purple or pink Iā€™d imagine.

Honduras really struggling now, thereā€™s plenty of goals in this for Spain.

Backed Spain to win 3-0 at 5/1 and 4-0 at 15/2 - Torres is a cunt.

I can see a couple of red cards being produced,the Hondurans have no answer to Spains passing and movement and are giving away a lot niggly fouls.

Poor old Pique. Ouch. Iā€™m sure I read before that David Albelda actually lost a testicle as a result of an injury he suffered against Ireland in 2002. He had to go off leaving them them with only ten men, but it wasnā€™t spotted by Mick McCarthy

Brady - get a sense of humour, you dour cunt.

It was nothing extraordinary and will be soon forgotten but I thought Xavi used the ball really well for the second goal. Kept looking both ways to keep defenders honest and made sure to commit one before slipping it wide. Very simple but you see some amount of breaks ruined by someone playing the pass too early and not bothering to commit anyone.

Hope Villa nburies this peno and gets the hattrick as i am struggling badly in the fantasy footballā€¦

The Fucking Bollix :angry:

Great analysis from Ray. ā€œHeā€™s not hit the target.ā€

Ah FFS - I can see Torres knocking in one in the 90th minute now to secure my winnings :unsure:

Terrible first touch from Fabregas there forced him wide. Wide open now.

Have been impressed with Villa down the left today and think he will do a super job there for Barca next season a front three of him-Zlatan-Messi could be unbelievableā€¦

Spain could do with another one both for the goal difference and for the confidence.

Mata has been excellent since he came on.