FIFA World Cup 2010 - Group Stage

Worst AprƩs Match EVER there.

Well said Signor Capello, ā€œJTā€ has made himself look a bigger cockend than I thought was possible.

Sums up English football.Overpaid,self centred wankers with an inflated sense of their own importance.

Cunts.

Who was the lad on the very right supposed to be?

Pity he canā€™t afford to drop him, or can he?

Frank Stapleton.

That was terrible. They really veer between the brilliant to the awful.

OHerlihy/Dunphy etc should be given a greak.

Thats it bitch, back in your cunting box.

Terry says sorry for England outburst
Tuesday, 22 June 2010 07:17
John Terry has apologised to Fabio Capello for his outburst over Joe Cole and insisted the England manager has his full backing.

Terry caused a huge stir in the England camp when he went public with criticisms over Capelloā€™s decision not to select Cole, sparking talk of a mutiny in the camp. Capello described Terryā€™s actions as a ā€˜big mistakeā€™.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, Terry apologised and said he wanted to put the matter behind him and his team-mates as they prepare for Wednesdayā€™s make-or-break clash with Slovenia.

ā€˜I went into yesterdayā€™s press conference with the intention of being honest,ā€™ Terry said.

'I was asked a question about Joe Cole and maybe I went too far. But it was never my intention to upset the manager or the players and if I did upset anyone, I apologise.

'I have told the manager he has my total support and I would like to stress that I donā€™t believe I have been a disruptive influence in the camp.

ā€˜I would now like to put this episode behind me and concentrate on trying to win what is a massive game for England. All I was trying to do was to say how important it is to me to try to win the World Cup. I just hope people at least appreciate that I have taken the time to call you and have asked you to report what I have to say in response.ā€™

In his press conference, Terry had openly challenged Capello, saying: ā€˜If it upsets him then Iā€™m on the verge of just saying, ā€œSo what, Iā€™m here to win it for Englandā€.ā€™

But any support Terry thought he had from team-mates disappeared, leaving the former England captain to apologise.

[size=ā€œ5ā€]Card Watch: Half-way point. [/size]

Iā€™m about 10 cards behind in yellows.
Iā€™ve given up on there being 28 reds. Barring a couple of riots itā€™s unlikely.
On track for 20 reds though. [So the Reds tracker below has a target of 20 not 28 like I previously used]

That kinda backfired on him, still probably better than listening to Dunphy or Giles at this stage.

North Korea television was quick to gloss over their sideā€™s humiliating 7-0 defeat by Portugal on Monday that eliminated them from the World Cup.Billed as a revenge match against the side that knocked th out of the 1966 World Cup at the quarter-final stage, it was the first game to be aired live in a communist country that exerts strict control over media coverage.

However, hopes of avenging the 5-3 defeat from 44 years ago in North Koreaā€™s only other trip to the World Cup, were extinguished by six second-half Portuguese goals ā€œThe Portuguese won the game and now have four points. We are ending our live broadcast now,ā€ a Korean Central Broadcasting commentator said, quickly cutting to footage of factory workers and engineers praising North Korean leader Kim Jong Il.

Domenech was always a little bit odd it seems. Hereā€™s a video of him in a Kimono being interviewed by French TV.

Does anybody other than CDC find these graphs even the remotest bit interesting?

just wonderingā€¦

No, not one bit.

Iā€™d be a bit nerdish for an aul graph, nowt wrong with it. Wouldnt bother me hole filling it in mind you.

Itā€™s more for me to keep track otherwise I wonā€™t know whether I have any shot at money or not.
I lost interest in the overall report. It was taking too long to do each night. The graph will be back after the 3rd round of games are over.

From todays Fiver

ā€œOn the plane on the way to the World Cup Carlitos made me listen to Oasisā€™s first two albums. I have to say I wasnā€™t expecting much but it is some of the best material I have ever heard. They are absolutely amazing. Their songs are incredible. I have been listening to their stuff in my hotel room, on the way to matches and in the dressing room. Iā€™ve been watching their live performances on YouTube and they look like theyā€™d be amazing to see in concert. We have agreed that if we win the World Cup, we want to fly them over to Argentina for our celebration party. We just need them to name their priceā€ - Leo Messi reckons heā€™s the man to reunite the Gallaghers should Argentina triumph next month

Farmer wonā€™t like this.

The greatest player in the world giving the nod to the greatest band in the worldā€¦outragious scenes B)

Leo Messi knows the score. :clap:

Picture it, Diego, Leo, Cartlitos all up on stage with Liam and Noel, ah lovely. They might even get Bonehead back for that one. :wub:

That must be another Leo Messi.

:lol:

Leo Messi simply knows the score.