Fitness XL- Your training routine

Ah i was considering it just for a change. Been changing my workouts lately to more aerobic and bodyweight exercises

Do you like your back the way it is or do you want it fucked for life?

2 Likes

Depends if its from the crossfit exercises or seemingly the endless riding?:grinning:

1 Like

Crossfit — Unless the lads doing it are top, top guys i’d stay away. Have heard an amount of horror stories of long term damage done to people.

I will stay away so. Back is bad enough as it is without some fucker destroying it. :grinning:

1 Like

PM me where you are and i’ll have a quick look for you

What’s heavy KP?

Only at body weight glas. Middle of a program

@caoimhaoin might be of interest
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22778062/how-lebron-james-fixed-back-track-play-all-82-games-nba

1 Like

Has the money but still incredible effort.

He really understands, he is the business

@tazdedub

If you are near Raheny I would look at this spot Raheny Performance and Greg Bennett in there. He knows what he is at

Sorry for not getting back sooner. Am out in meath now or north county Dublin.:grinning:

Near Rathoath? (Sp)

@Tassotti
@flattythehurdler
@KinvarasPassion

And anyone else
https://thibarmy.com/neurotyping-fast-bowling/

This is interesting on a few levels.

I’m talking to both these chaps the article writer Stefan and Thib. Also trying to get some verification from psychology types I know to see what they think.

On the face of it neurotyping sounds interesting. Where the problem occurs is with personality testing which is flawed in general but very controversial between people within the soft sciences themselves.

Still it may guide as to why you enjoy some training over others.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll have a read of that later. :+1:

1 Like

@caoimhaoin

The diamond push-up.

Yea or nay?

What is that?

You bring your hands right in next to each other. Works the triceps. Hadn’t seen in years and saw some rugger chap knock out about 25 - 30 of them in the gym this morning.

Tried it out there and could barely do 5 of them. The INTERNET speaks highly of it.

Ya good exercise especially for the triceps.

Just don’t over do it if you sit alot. Could have Thoracic and shoulder issues which may come restricted in the move.

So 4-6 sets a week max I would suggest

1 Like

This stuff really gives an edge, that extra push.

1 Like