Fitness XL- Your training routine

What a session… Back up to knocking out 120kg x 5 at the end of my squat set. Did calf raises, leg press, hamstring curls, front and back squats, single leg squats, lunges… Then walked Brady for 45 mins in the lashings of rain in my shorts… Great way to cool the legs back down.

You’ll have legs like Billy vunipola

2 Likes

Would you ever through in a Nordic fall. Especially this time of year.

I’ve seen some sprinters Lower to floor and then raise back up. Unreal hamstring strength.

1 Like

Just admiring myself in the mirror there … I’ve some serious muscle gone on over the last month… I need to throw in a bit of cardio as I’m gone quite bulky… I’m like Samoan.

Your next step is joining Instagram.

I wouldn’t have the gumption for it… Maybe if I send you semi naked pics of myself you’ll run it for me?

No thanks hun xoxo

Between a cold and being hungover I missed the last week and half of the gym. I’m going to have to go tomorrow in limerick with my mate or my appetite will be fucked for the Christmas dinner. They’ve a big tyre out at the gym in raheen, good craic throwing it up and down the yard. Last time I was out there yer man the strongman was there, he’s some yoke, fair play to him.

1 Like

The only man I ever heard of with an appetite bigger than yours

I’m going to do the Connemara half marathon so I’m going to have eat a bit more or I’ll be gone away to nothing.

1 Like

Cross fit this evening:

In one flow: power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, push press. One flow through all of that is one rep. 7 reps without putting the bar down is a round. Did 6 rounds.

Your relationship will be ruined by the end of the week and you’ll be dead by the end of the month

3 Likes

Oh a lapsed poster on here will not be happy to hear that. You will end up crippling yourself.

1 Like

And crippled somewhere in the middle.

Now that he’s gone we are all free to fuck up our spines as much as we want.

Drop of fennel tea will sort all that.

Today’s home workout.

Warm up

Each round x5 before moving on to the next one:

Round 1
HSPU x5
Pistol squats X5 each leg

Round 2
Diamond pushups X10
Reverse hand pushups X10
Single leg glute bridge X10 each leg
Leg raise crunches X10 each leg

Round 3
20 supine rows
20 pushups
20 dorsal raises
20 squats
20 sit-ups

first home workout there, improvised weights…

You’ve uploaded the wrong photo there lad

1 Like

Is that your bed?