Fitness XL- Your training routine

Just mixing things up a bit, bro. Going on holiday in a few weeks and just working on my bikini body.

My problem isn’t a spine related one you fucktard. - My discs/spine are in unbelievable shape.

I’ve a wedding in 10 weeks and I’ll have to wear a swim suit instead of bikini

Is Big @Phil_Leotardo going to the wedding or has he used the new baby as a convenient excuse not to travel to mask the fact he actually despises you?

Big Phil is the best man, man.

What do you want to build them for? I’m coming to the realisation that my hips are in shit. Stiff and low level soreness all the time. Need to sort out that mobility fast.

I’ll be welcoming contributions to be included in my speech.

1 Like

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, mate. Big Phil will be rolling you down the aisle if you stay in denial and you’ll be roaring like a stuck Irish pig.

You’ve set me back 3 years with your voodoo shite.

2 Likes

Lateral squats and banded work

1 Like

The best i could say about my good pal CM is that in the midst of hs current identity crisis nobody knows where he is from. So he is free. Nobodys got a hold of him. Until now. On that note id like to thank mrs sullivan for the beautiful wedding

@caoimhaoin, leaving aside that I shouldn’t do a marathon, if I were to do a maratón, how could I minimise/reduce weight/muscle loss?

La di da

1 Like

for fuck sake just do it you soft cunt, you will not die, its no big deal

1 Like

I lift in a competition lifting gym (I don’t)
I’ll photo and post up the schedules tomorrow if I’m in
Few ex international lifters there.

:clap::clap:

did any of them lift weights for the king of England?

1 Like

Not sure I get you.
There are several commonwealth games and two Olympic lifters.
There are only twenty members so it’s not bad at all.

cc @ChocolateMice

1 Like

Dangerous game.

They lift for a sport. Nobody should copy them. Even more especially if Elite.

1 Like