Footix of the Day

His red-tinted vision is on another level entirely

2 Likes

Chris Waddle’s prediction from last August is up on the e-wall of the Ratoath Inn since.

2 Likes

Where did they find half those cunts :joy:

Stevie fucking Sidwell

2 Likes

He’ll certainly be pivoting to that now but we all know the truth…

Was Steve the anonymous/private footballer?

Dave Kitson the manic depressive was The Secret Footballer

5 Likes

Good column to be fair - essential for a footix such as myself in that day

1 Like

The Irish Indo used to have a GAA version of that on a Sunday back around 2012/13. Think it was Ciarán Lenihan the former Meath footballer.

1 Like

I mentioned years back I was working with a chap who had a gift for malapropisms. He was great office entertainment in fairness, as you never knew what the fuck he was on about. But one thing he loved was reading “Lawro’s predictions” for the EPL weekend action & matching up against him. He’d be over to the desk on a Friday afternoon…”Lawro thinks Villa will get a draw at Anfield”. He was around 53 at the time.

9 Likes

You’d have to think that with his laid back demeanor, his love for LFC, the developments in medical technology and the comfortable salary of a chartered accountant, that there is every chance that that man is still alive today.

4 Likes

A tour de France from @Aertel220

Has them hopping like sausages in a pan

6 Likes
3 Likes

He’s the absolute best of us.

He will be getting a special award at the end of season supporters club night in Ratoath. Hope you can make it pal.

4 Likes

@Aertel220 very secure in himself. Speaks his mind and not afraid of what other people think. Not like that prick @mikehunt who’s very careful about what he says but lets the guard down an odd time and fumes when he finds himself tagged here.

4 Likes

its an honour to get tagged here mate

4 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Not sure where this photo belongs but it’s very funny.

Andrew is a good sort. Idolised in Manchester for his time with City