Frank Heverin (aka Faldo) RIP

Portumna would be a central enough choice?

Yep, great track too. We’ll see what the availability will be around those times for that course but if someone wants to suggest another course then please do.

I’d love to come but I’m abroad for a bit of October and of September.
If we are travelling anyway, I wonder about his local club. As I understand it his family have a bar in the area. We could drink the arse out of it, and then go to @Lazarus

2 Likes

In

2 Likes

Don’t golf but would like to contribute

You any good at making Sandwiches?

2 Likes

Dont golf but will do as Im told
Im due another bit of an operation some time around then but count me in. On holidays 1 week in September

2 Likes

I’d say the golf will be the excuse to head up there :see_no_evil:. Don’t let that put anyone off.

Confirmed to take part* so far:

@iron_mike
@ironmoth
@Esteban
@Locke
@ciarancareyshurlingarmy

Maybe list:
@flattythehurdler
@Thomas_Brady

*don’t have to play golf, can meet up at the clubhouse as the golfers finish or meet up at the pub later.

1 Like

Portumna, Nenagh or Birr would be good choices

1 Like

@perth06 should be on board for this too.

Ya will be playing, probably will put in a couple of teams minimum.

4 Likes

Are you in chief?

1 Like

I haven’t golfed* in years but will try to partake. My golf clubs are still at my parents place in Tipp. We are moving into a new house around October or so @Locke so it just depends on the date for me but brilliant idea

*Hacked a ball around a field with fuckall poise or technique

1 Like

I haven’t played since I took money off of @Esteban and that’s over two years ago. I’m just going up to show support and make up the numbers.

2 Likes

Could you ask his local Gaa clubs ( Ladies Football as his girls were involved ) if they’re looking at organising a Golf Classic in conjunction with Tuam Cancer Care?

It would raise far more funds and we could all attend or contribute that way?

You’re in too Harry, you’re a golfer.

It would be good to check to tie something in with the local GAA team alright.

Like Tipp this year…couldn’t resist the tap in mate🤣

Seriously, congratulations on the house👍

2 Likes

Thanks pal. About time I suppose!

1 Like

Delighted that you got the house sorted. The difference it’ll make for the family and you, it’ll change your life in ways you couldn’t imagine

2 Likes

Was @Faldo a low handicapper? From the clip of him playing ball he looked like one of those talented pricks and would effortlessly drive it 250 yards.