Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

TFK Exclusive:

Mick McCarthy will be appointed manager of Ipswich Town FC in the very near future. Matt Holland will form part of his coaching staff.

:clap:

:ireland:

Tread carefully with this cunt

Ah there it is. And to think some people thought this sham could do a job in Italy :lol:

I think it would be appropriate to set up a dedicated MMCIT thread when the official announcement is made.

Ah this is fookin wonderful news, This will make my fortnightly trips to Portman Road all the more entertaining.

I have sufficient experience to take care of business.

+1

really looking forward to heading to Portman rd now

Sick fuck, that’s where all the prossies use to hang out before they were murdered

thats a couple of lame pops you have had at me over the last few days- you annoyed that I called mcgraf a drunk?

McCarthy’s career in management really is in freefall now. Surprised he hasn’t been offered a better job than this.

Dp

Get the fuck out of it, ipswich town is a huge club with a long history of success, ruined recently by that neanderthal paul jewell

Get the fuck out of it, ipswich town is a huge club with a long history of success, ruined recently by that neanderthal paul jewell

Nearly a full day ahead of Sky Sports News who are now reporting on their “Breaking News” yellow ticker that Big Mick is set to take over at Ipswich.

TFK - bringing sport news to you first since 2006.

:clap:

Ipswich Town is a massive club with a storied history including League championship, FA Cup, and UEFA Cup trophies. They were also immortalised by Hollywood on the big screen when several of their players starred in “Escape To Victory”. That’s how big they are. Big Mick is following in the footsteps of legends like Sir Alf Ramsay and Bobby Robson.Himself and and Ipswich Town are a perfect match, I feel.

Fuck Ipswich and their fucking tractors.

Reports now saying Matt Holland will not be involved. Big Mick is getting his old knife in the back friend terry back in alongside him apparently :strokechin:

No fuck you.

Big Mick McCarthy has officially been appointed as Ipswich Town manager. :clap: