Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not as foolish as Roy Keane in the early hours of the morning at a Dublin airport hotel.

[font=tahoma][size=3]Runt, you’re a liar… you’re a fucking wanker. I didn’t rate you as an IT Help Desk employee, I don’t rate you as a poster, and I don’t rate you as a person. You’re a fucking wanker and you can stick your Coursing in Clonmel up your arse. The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are a poster on this website! You can stick it up your bollocks.[/size][/font]

bandage making a very poor attempt to save face here

I’m not sure what to make of anything anymore, Bandage is fallible, this is a disturbing turn of events.

This is quite brilliant stuff from Bandage. You had us all going there big man, and no mistake. The Runt has come out of this affair in a very poor light, as has WITJ and I’m sure sure MBB (I have him on ignore, so can’t confirm that).

BANDAGE :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :clap: :lol: :barcasmile:

Jesus fishy is some fucking mong.

Smashing post.

ffs, if you were the sage you put yourself out as we’d still be calling you paulm : :rolleyes:

Might have to change the thread title back again soon after this debacle I’d say.

Aren’t England looking for an English-born manager with big tournament experience?

He’s about the right level for it.

(In best Gerry Collins impersonation)“Don’t do it Mick, for the love of god, we beg you, don’t do it”…

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Poor Mick. :frowning:

With my LMA hat on I’m fuming with that decision but in reality that was fairly inevitable after the way they capitulated yesterday. They have a very limited team but their effort yesterday was appalling. The number of players who just stood still after they were beaten in a one-on-one was unbelievable and suggested they don’t believe in themselves. Not sure a new manager will make that much of a difference mind. They are a very limited squad.

Bye bye Mick.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/soccer/mccarthy-and-wolves-part-ways-539654.html

At least this gives Wolves a fighting chance of staying up.

The bluffer is found out. About time.

Only one man for the job

http://www.balls.ie/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/roy-keane2.jpg