Friend of the Forum: Big Mick McCarthy

By parting with Big Mick, Wolves have sealed their fate in the Championship next season.

Hopefully the new manager might make Doyle a striker again, after mick has destroyed him. :frowning:

Ken Bates should swoop right in and get Mick for the Leeds job. A man with good Yorkshire blood is what’s needed. Mick will not be out of work for long.

I’m sad at that news.

Here’s hoping wolves go down

Disgusting decision.

I said it 10 days ago. Mick is the man for Leeds, if he gets the job I am jumping straight back on the bandwagon

:mad:

I can’t believe you jumped off the bandwagon :shakefist:

Doyle destroyed himself, the fat cunt.

Fuck Wolves and fuck Steve Morgan.

Vile and disgraceful decision by pro Keane elements at molineaux. They will reap a bitter harvest in the fields of the championship

Billy Davies prob on the way

Ah here Mick does his best but his time was up.

Good news for the likes of Foley, Doyle and Hunt. Bad news for Ward.

Mick to Leeds might not be a bad shout.

Joe Ledley tweeting in support of Mick.

KIB, what’s your basis for deciding who will benefit from his dismissal? I find it strange how you have linked Doyle’s poor form exclusively to his manager.

There is no hope for Doyle or Hunt, they are shit.

Robbie has little to do with them these days sure.

doyle you vile vile simpleton-Ill never forgive you for this ,you imposter

I knew this would hit you hard mate.

Chin up eh. Big Mick will move onto bigger and better things while Doyle will still be at Wolves

There was actually quite a good report on his departure on Sky Sports News. He seems like a very decent guy and did a good job there overall. Hope he moves onto better things.

I’m sure he will Lar, after getting sacked by Wolves there is really only one way to go.

Another TFK exclusive. :clap:

3 weeks before wolves themselves knew he would be sacked :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: