Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Very good. :clap:

1 Like

:clap::clap:

The many Limerick men that will be supporting kerry footballers this weekend v Limerick …

2 Likes

Ray-Ban smart sunglasses. Paedophiles dream.

2 Likes

The EPA publish a radon map yesterday. Presumably scaring the shite out of half the country over their health and property values. The site immediately crashes.

Went into work this morning to find out one of my workmates tried to save the man in the car crash in Enniscorthy yesterday. It was her birthday, her and the boyfriend did their best, the car was locked. She was meant to have a day off today after celebrating her birthday but was in Garda barracks since 1am giving information. She came to work to try and get her mind off it. That’d live with them for the rest of their lives. I feel awful for her, I feel awful for that poor man’s family.

9 Likes

I didn’t like the way the Meta sunglasses go about their business either. They’ve an ad on the radio for the past few weeks that sounds like a public service announcement. Gives the product an air of authority and normality it has no reason to have earned.

Sneaky cunts, seems they’ve a pure driven hatred for privacy with these new glasses the next step in it

1 Like

Always seem to come up as ad’s for me on twitter/facebook. I’ve never bought Ray-Ban’s in my life. Data protection in E.U. you’d think they’d be banned.

:flushed:

1 Like

Careful now!

1 Like

Fuckin hell, the one that caught on fire? must have been rough

That’s the one, just before Wheelock’s. It’s heart breaking really.

1 Like

paul kelly should hang his head in shame.

#the little scrotes shouldve gotten jail time

https://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2022/0531/1302235-howth-dart

9 Likes

And another scrote defending them.

2 Likes

This country is just fucked
Judiciary out of touch alongside our dopey mainstream politicians

A hard read.

1 Like

Dirty fucking tramps the whole lot of them. There is only one thing they would understand here

1 Like

That’s horrific but immensely brave from her at the end. Hope she finds peace.

1 Like

Peter Murtagh was on Claire Byrne there discussing this case and broke down when speaking about the lady’s victim impact statement.

It’s horrific. It’s difficult to say anything but the sentences given down to the five was a proper statement by the judge.

One of them got 20 years. Larry Murphy got 10 years for as horrific of an attack with attempted murder thrown in.

1 Like