Joe Duffy's Liveline

Id imagine keeping someone alive til they got to the hospital if* they had a cardiac arrest is a sign of good nursing…

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Tis a guess now, don’t read too much into it my man!

She’s a good mother. Saved her son’s life by being proactive rather than wait for an ambulance that wasn’t coming.

1 Like

Blue Peter badge on the way.

Like your workmate ?

You need to have empathy beyond your own lived experience

Well done, great memory. Blue Peter badge to you so.

Gimp

Excellent work. It matters little how many souls marie saved, or how admirably a guard drove a car. The facts show Marie was boring, bummed up her achievements and was ‘unentertaining’. One cardinal sin after another.

1 Like

You’ve summarised it beautifully. You could get an additional earner writing critiques of radio phone ins. Marie was tremendously annoying.

1 Like

She sickened my happiness, and i wasn’t even listening

The lad who threw cowshit at the politicians in Galway is on now.

Joe, the ultimate corporate shill, spent the entire programme today entertaining people who were eulogising Kerrygold butter.

There flooded the show in their droves to fawn about it, praise Tony O’Reilly for adopting the Kerrygold logo and recounted far fetched tales of buying a fucking pound of butter.

It was shameless advertising and the brass-necked fucker never flinched.

10 Likes

I detest him

7 Likes

He’s come a long way since he appeared as the leader of the USI on the Late Late wearing a duffel coat.

2 Likes

He hasn’t come anywhere at all. The Cunt never fucking left once he got in the door

1 Like

I’ve never had butter as good anywhere in the world, Kerrygold is no better than Avonmore etc but we’re lucky to have such great butter, because butter is great

Pity it is so destructive to the planet

It has given us the cholesterol brothers, and for that we should be thankful.

2 Likes

Joe knows what side his bread is buttered on.

5 Likes