Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Was it Link Walsh’s father that was holding it?

3 Likes

Ad on the telly there reminding parents to say no to their kids every time they want chocolate or biscuits.

Anna Kriegel’s mother’s victim impact statement. Absolutely harrowing. I’m not right after reading it. So, so sad.

God love that family. Hopefully they can get some small bit of closure now and somehow get on with the rest of their lives.

10 Likes

Yeah it’s heart breaking stuff. No real recovering from that for her parents.

1 Like

A veritable blast from the past right there. He had a unique way with words and terms.

Wouldn’t read it ,hell on earth for anyone close to that young girl

I was up in the local Gaa club earlier. Naomh Mearnòg had just beaten Shelbyville (commiserations @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy ) in a promotion decider. The pints were flowing freely. I didn’t even see one lad doing any cocaine. Where has the gaa gone wrong?

5 Likes

Bad weather out there. I’m sure the taxi from donaghmede will be there shortly.

2 Likes

Our rivalry is with swords mate.

Nothing wrong with donaghmede. Wait till trinity gaels win the intermediate championship tomorrow. The donaghmede inn will be hoping.

Donaghmede like most of Dublin is a football area

I didn’t know swords had a tennis club. Good luck with it.

Not a bad tennis club in swords.

they do

Hopefully the ISIS lads aren’t Indo readers otherwise this SECRET MISSION could be compromised

6 Likes

I’d say the secret mission will consist of buying her an airplane ticket from Bodrum airport coming back with a load of lads after being on the rip in kusadasi

3 Likes

If the ISIS lads’ parents have coffee tables then Lisa Smith is goosed.

Never discount the Tories to show their true colours when given half a chance … similar to FG.

I get that they hate poor people and like a good cull from time to time but do these musings gain votes for them? Maybe I’m giving him too much credit but I think this was calculated rather than an off the cuff remark.