Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Sadly it did

An outhalf from a fee paying boarding school in Dublin working as a pizza delivery guy? Come on, mate.

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s them. Harmless sorts to be fair.

1 Like

I work with a lady whose father went to one of these schools and goes to those Leinster schools games.

The time after the riot he got an email as did all the past pupils warning them to behave

He is nearly 80

13 Likes

Did he listen?

Thatā€™s the bit I dont get.
Maybe heā€™s just learning his trade as a pizza guy for 6 months before heā€™s given a role as a bank manager.

6 Likes

True, but as said above they are generally nice friendly lads, if a bit divorced from reality. Same with private school lads in any country. Far better company than anto and hatchet though

Incredible snobbery from you towards a pizza delivery goy. Pity their class didnā€™t rub off on you.

To be fair he was a part time rubby pro as well with some AIL side

He was a dick

He was a legend in his toime

He lived the dream for those short few weeks

Iā€™d say for a few years he was King of all he surveyed. Like the lads from Friday night lights, life peaked at 18

Had a few profitable years in Wesley no doubt with the posh dirty beurs.

The old man must have forced him to get some job which led him to dominos.

Iā€™ve a brother 20 who was up in Dublin for a 21st in dun Laoighre last weekend. He sent me that video too and said that is exactky what the fellas at the 21st were like. Him and his pal also from Limerick were fish out of water.

Side note: tubridys daughter was at it. Said she has a touch of Earthworm Jim about her

1 Like

Unless youā€™re taking a nap outside annabels.

7 Likes

Pots and kettles

Nope. He shouldnā€™t look down at a young lad who has a job, but should avoid dublin scum for his own safety. Terrible mis read by you.

Roughly translated as ā€œRich people are generally ok, poor people are notā€. Terrible snobbery by you

You are struggling here badly.

Ill spell it out. People willing to do any job, commendable. Dublin scum who rob old peoples houses, warm up the meat grinder.

https://www.meathchronicle.ie/sport/gaa/articles/2019/11/17/4182445-graham-geraghtys-gaa-med/