Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

I couldnā€™t tell youā€¦i just find it amusing that youā€™ll have go at any number of places and youre fromā€¦ Well, no where really. Youd do better to just keep your head down.

3 Likes

Oooft.

hqdefault%20(1)

2 Likes
1 Like

Listen mate, Iā€™m delighted theyā€™ve taken you in down there, youā€™re one of lifeā€™s true success stories. More cork than the cork boys themselves as they say

oh my god likeā€¦ Are you still going on about this? Youā€™re seething.

1 Like

Ah Iā€™m not. Iā€™m having a coffee before mass here and I am good with the world and life. Iā€™m happy for you, I really am.

I was thinking the same earlier. Cork lads never noted for their self-awareness

5 Likes

Is that voice note legit? Can you folks in the know tell me if these SoCo-Dubs really carry on like this?

I hope you said a prayer for him.

Iā€™ve asked him to arrange for a cork priest to visit him.

Sending what though?

:flushed:

You sick cunt

The roasters canā€™t get over how much craic the Rock boys are

You wish you were there donā€™t you?

I really do #sendingit

You handicap

1 Like

Bogger

Iā€™d say your misses doesnt even bother making excuses not to ride you anymore

As I said before I used to think Ross Oā€™Carroll Kelly was an extreme parody until I started working in Dublin. It nearly underplays it in some ways. The boys that come out of these private schools in Dublin are cult like towards one and other. To be fair itā€™s massively beneficial in a lot of ways for them with the old boy network looking after them. Itā€™s like the US colleges thing.
Youā€™d have to see all these 50 and 60 year old men going to the schools cup games in their scarves to believe it. They regress to a child like state when around each other. Itā€™s fascinating to watch.
I was at a house party with a chap I worked with once and all his school rubby mates were there. All sound lads to be fair and all doing well for themselves etc. Then this chap came in who was the out half on their schools cup team and was working as a pizza delivery boy and youā€™d swear BOD himself was after walking in. All fawning over him, high fiving him etc etc. They ended up chanting his name for about ten minutes later in the night. It was surreal

16 Likes

TNH