Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Given heā€™s so thoughtful, perhaps attempting not to spread chance of verucca. Bless.

The mans never swept a room in his life

2 Likes

1 Like

The income tax filing deadline was 12 November. The last day is always the biggest filing day of the year. The filing portal crashes. Goes down in flames in fact.

Thereā€™s a new register for companies that was due to close today. Website been crashing all week and finally caved in this evening.

Itā€™s a great little country.

That thing is supposed to be an awful ball of shit.

Accountants waiting until the last possible day to file the tax returns for their clients, and have the cheek to complain when the website crashes.

6 Likes

Weā€™d have them filed on time if people would send in their stuff on time mate.

1 Like

Itā€™s grand weā€™ll just file for an extension

A deadline is a deadline.

Thereā€™s 5 (five) deadlines between 12 November and 26 November this year.

The extension till Sunday got a few lads off the hook.

One lad got a call on Friday afternoon to drop in the last few bits. Ah fuck it Iā€™ll bring it in to you tomorrow he said.

nerd alert

The RBO Twitter account is class. Totally oblivious to the absolute clusterfuck going on around it.

Prompted one witty accountant to wonder whether Donald Trump was running the account.

Har de har.

1 Like

Oh I am.

The best little country in the world to do business.

Thereā€™s absolutely noone on earth cN circle the wagons quicker than a limerick accountant

Heā€™s a pretend accountant

Arenā€™t all accounts pretend?

ACCAā€™s and CPAā€™s are

1 Like

Was on the first of many time-killing walks around the loop in T1 (DUB) earlier. Had the pleasure to encounter two absolute roasters in their mid 20s. Judging by their accents they were of the Far South Tipp/Waterford area and had the demeanor of lads who would only be in civilised society once every few years.

A very attractive lady asked if if they ā€œwould like to try some diorā€ and gestured to the bottle she was holding, to which roaster A replied ā€œno but I wouldnā€™t mind a try of your geeā€ before roaring laughing. Roaster B also seemed to be incredibly amused by this. Both continued on their way, delighted with themselves.

This story happened. I will try shoving my thumb up my hole etc

22 Likes

Thatā€™s an ooooft for Dior lady.