Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Roid rage.

2 Likes

Must have been, prick should have left the kids out of it

2 Likes

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy

there’s some psychological explanation i heard before whereby when something flips in the father’s head and he intends to top himself, he thinks leaving his family behind to fend for themselves would be cruel on them so he’s doing the right thing by taking them with him. Something like that anyway

But, yeah, fucked up.

Setting fire to your family is all kinds of badness.

2 Likes

In this case yeah. However, Ive a few individual family members that would look better as charcoal.

I cant read that — I actually cant read anything too disturbing since becoming a father -FML.

2 Likes

the 28-year-old man – who has name suppression – guilty of Millane’s murder. The reason for the name suppression is also suppressed by court order.

1 Like

Why would reporting of his identity be proscribed in NZ?

Christening anybody Hildegarde.

2 Likes

Same question here

I was queueing up to pay for my sausages (ordered from a deli in a suitably unassuming manner) when the grown adult in front of me decides to participate in a bout of extreme fuck-acting.

There are two (2) free self service machines so he approcahes the first one and scans in his packet of King Crisps. However, instead of placing them in the packing area as directed, he quickly approcahed the other machine and scaned the same packet again.

To top it off, he then just decides to abandon that machine too and joing the ordinary queue, leaving both machines unusable as they are waiting for the weight of a packet of crisps to be placed in the packing area before they will allow anyone proceed. I never saw the likes of it.

1 Like

what kind of creep buys chips at 7.30am - that should have been your first warning sign.

This chap had let himself go into an awful state.

@The_Dunph was an awful god help us

I remember a good number of years ago some absolute pig ignorant man ate a bag of cheese and onion while taking a shite in the jacks in the Cork bus station — you could hear the munching and the crisp packet rustling as he grunted out a few deposits …

2 Likes

Clip around the ear

Brave man to use that place

1 Like

The crisps just ran through him. :joy:
I love how you stated that they were cheese and onion. Not only could you hear everything going on but you could smell it too.