Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Say when.

Mom-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:just now will do

Sounds like the Irish for granny to me.

1 Like

Funny how a lad might think that’s a tan thing

And Poppy?:hugs:

Funny how another lad thinks otherwise? Then again it takes all sorts,Irish ppl do not refer to their Nana’s and grandas as poppy etc
Then again I’ve no pretentions,and have no interest in britishness etc,even to hear norries in a Cork accent calling"chelseaaaaaaa" cmere I want ya grates on me,maybe I’m old fashioned but have named all my kids with names of Irish patriots,or Irish names,
Probably different where you’re from

If you were as Irish as you like to think you are it might have occurred to you to think as gaeilge maybe

2 Likes

I am no ifs or buts Irish ,more than you’ll ever be kid,and I can back it up ,maybe not your free state type of Irish though

Go wave your flag somewhere else

Haven’t got a flag bud,gave all that up many many years ago,but not ashamed to be a patriotic Irishman,not embarrassed about my countries past and won’t let anyone drag her down, remember kid the likes of Connolly’ ,Pearse and co gave you the opportunity to be able to go to school,get a life and put shoes on your grandparents,maybe you should wave a flag?

3 Likes

Whatever are you raving about now

Don’t rave kid that’s your generation,I’m politely pointing out that without Pearse and Connolly sacrificing everything for us you wouldn’t have went to school/ college,and your grand) great grandparents would be piss poor and uneducated,if that’s flag waving then I’m guilty.p.s. finished now,some little boys just don’t get it

On ignore now for peace ttfn

So you gave all that up years ago but still want to give lectures about our patriot dead?
Glad you cleared all that up

Momo is dead, which means that everything that he had now belongs to Jimmy Capp, including you, which also means when I speak, I’m speaking for Jimmy — e.g. from now on you start showing me the proper fucking respect.

Momo delivered the performance of his life at Anfield that time when Agathe was out with an injury.

1 Like

Mamo with a fada is the Irish for granny

1 Like

Y it wasn’t anything remotely like that though, especially with the poppi/ poppy thrown in

Sounds to me like the momo crowd are more Irish than @Corksfinedtboy anyway.

Weather forecast here