Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Did you need a can opener or did it have the clasp you can pull?

The clasp. No excuse. Pure Mule.

Been there done that.

I was on the internet earlier and have diagnosed myself with TMJ disorder. Face is all swollen and sore as fuck. Bravely I’m gonna leave the doctors alone as they’ve a lot on their hands.

1 Like

They just read out the winner of the “virtual Grand National” on the sports news on Today FM

Too Much Jameson?

Kinda like teeth grinding. May actually have to visit a doctor it’s fucking painful

John Duggan must have been breathless as he announced it. Probably the COVID-19 he picked up at Cheltenham.

1 Like

We’re you allowed bet on this event?

In that case I prescribe more Jameson

1 Like

I would imagine that was the whole point of it as with everything else in horse racing

1 Like

Good fuck. Some lads have serious problems. And OTB reporting on it like the good lil shills there are.

2 Likes

No horses died in it either so it wasn’t even realistic

1 Like

It was a fundraiser for the nhs.

The National Hunt Superspreaders?

1 Like

No the English health service I believe. I don’t know much about it but just see anybody who won on twitter appeared to donate the money as well which is good. I wouldn’t be a fan of the concept myself but at least it’s money raised.

You coukd bet on it. All bookies takings to the NHS

1 Like

I burnt myself taking a tray out of the oven a couple of weeks ago. Twice! In the one fucking session. About 20 minutes apart. Neither bad and nothing major, but fucking twice like. The second time was largely because I was trying to be too careful :joy:

1 Like

Meanwhile the precedent for it being acceptable to gamble on the virtuals is set. They do nothing for nothing the horrible bunch of cunts

1 Like

You’re a very naive chap