Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Yes, that was the advice given.

1 Like

Yes.

Only a few days.

I agree so, beating that habit is a must for her but not right now.
Still no reason to take the piss though, she should be cutting back to no more than 4 a day imo.

1 Like

How many was she on do you mind me asking?

15-20

Admins
Ban this cunt

5 Likes

Letting your wife and your sister drive you from dublin

source (2)

FFS thatā€™s bloody wrong

Promise coming

Is she sick or something?

Youā€™re obviously not or have ever been a smoker

Correct

1 Like

Fair play. While one gives up, the withdrawal symptoms can be the least of your issues. The lungs start to clear themselves of tar obviously making it easier to breathe. This can sometimes lead to a short term reduction in your immune system making you more vulnerable to minor infections. The shit gathered around your lungs acts a bit like the hair in your nostrils stopping stuff getting in or out.

5 Likes

Right thatā€™s it. Iā€™m officially fucking seething. What cunt in rte decided to put willie Wonka on at Easter. I donā€™t want to bear any shite about chocolate and easter and shit. This is not up for debate. Willie Wonka is a Christmas movie. End of discussion.

Cunts have ruined not just my Easter but the rest of the year as well. Iā€™ll wake up tomorrow now and think its Stephenā€™s day.
Cunts

2 Likes

Itā€™s a great movie any day of the year.

2 Likes

Big chocolate trying to ignite a late run on eggs. They have their tentacles all over rte

2 Likes

Old one is watchable G Wilder

3 Likes

People trying to be heroes during this time.

Bono putting aside his tax avoidance in Ireland trying to buy PPE from South Korea.

Some randomer buying a heap of Easter Eggs for some village in Kerry, most probably running for the council next time around,

The CEO of Kerry Group putting in a good word for us to allow us to get faulty PPE from China

2 Likes

Conor McGregor an expert asell

1 Like