Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Quite a few occasions outside the jacks in Coppers.

Lol, possession stats in spud hockey. Sure the vast majority of the time the ball is being skied from one end of the pitch to the other.

1 Like

The majority of possession is with the team who’s keeper is pucking it out most often.

You were knocking on the wrong door

Aye but shur you wouldn’t answer

I could see not to through the spyhole

Aye it did seem as if you were already kneeling in there alright

There’s probably a lot of time in hurling, particularly a few years back, where no one is in possession of the ball.

Ah, you’ve been to Laois club games

Hundreds of non tested , checked Bulgarians brought to pick fruit,amid a total country lock down I fucking ask you?
Only in this dopey country would this be allowed, Harris is an absolute moron,bad enough the horsey/ rugby set helping to decimate us and now fucking this

1 Like

Yer wan Stefanie Preissner claiming the US version of The Office is better than the proper UK version.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

2 Likes

Do you want food on your table?

It’s amazing that people just think that stuff lands there.

4 Likes

Food comes from the magic food tree just as money comes from the magic money tree.

2 Likes

I see a lot of comment on social media, about the number of people out of work and that keelings could have hired them. :joy: Do people honestly think the lazy fucking bastards* in this country would work for minimum wage picking strawberries. Come out of the fog FFS

*I include myself in this. I would in my fuck pick strawberries, rather than draw down my €350 a week, or even full stop

12 Likes

You hear the same shite here about Mexicans. As if your average cracker would leave down his game controller and go pick grapes for eight hours in 40C weather. I can safely say that 99% of manual labor work is done here by non crackers.

1 Like

They’re the same people who will go ape when prices go up. Welcome to the 1970s.

3 Likes

Only 800 cases of Covid in Bulgaria I think. They’ve more chance of being infected here than at home.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: very trustworthy figures

1 Like