Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Did it

Picking spuds is worse

You stupid gullible cunt.

The State are paying ā‚¬350 for people to sit at home, this is a consequence of that.

Itā€™s all very good for you to scream and say ā€œwhy donā€™t they pay loads moreā€ so people will work there. Will you be happy paying the extra prices? Will that be the same across the board in supermarkets for you?

1 Like

Same gullible wankers donā€™t care who picks their banana or orange but whinge like fuck if theyā€™re not on the Supermarket shelves.

1 Like

Correct,thanks to Lidl/ Tesco / Dunnes etc,one of my brothers manages a bakery in Cork,stories heā€™s told me ref Dunnes etc ref free bread (sold at below cost to Dunnes)every few months otherwise his brand will not be prominent

Did he tell you about the Bonuses he was getting?

I pay extra for quality,when I have it

Thatā€™s not answering the question.

Honestly I would,also honestly I donā€™t always depends on good week,bad week

Being two faced go from week to week? The issue with Keelings is not health or pay related, it is clearly a racism issue.

Iā€™m more vexed that they are underpaying these poor people.

1 Like

My first job was boxing tomatoes grown on the Island in Waterford. The tomato farm was where the holidays homes are now on Waterford castle beside the 11th tee. 30pence an hour paid in cash in a little brown envelope. I eventually saved enough to buy a Carlton Continental.

8 Likes

Must have been a strong envelope to hold all them coins

No I meant across the board. This would go across the board.

1 Like

I loves a few berries on my porridge in the morning. God bless the Bulgarians.

1 Like

Iā€™d hazard a guess they are getting a good wage compared to rates in their home countries.

The wage to the typical Paddy probably not appealing alright.

I devined grapes in Australia. Lasted two days.
There was Chinese lads doing it and Iā€™d say they easily covered 2 to 3 times more ground than us a day.

I used to throw any bunches of grapes I accidentally knocked off into their rows.

2 Likes

Used be always funny to watch the townie cunts turn up to do a bit of stone/beet picking, or turf turning. Cunts would last a day or two and never be seen again.

1 Like

I did a bit of floor sanding in New York with a hand sander. That was excruciating work.