Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Probably why you’ve no knees

1 Like

Probably didn’t help now that you say it.

Maybe, but that makes it not a hot better. It’s exploitation. Bring them here, pay them a decent wage for here.

1 Like

This is a wonderful post. There are truths, anger, venom and wit rolled into a vent worthy of wider publication. If a mild alteration were allowed I’d replace “themselves” at the end and replace with “their holes”.

4 Likes

Tough going alright

Just catching up to this thread now. This is unbelievable. Useless doler cunts are being paid to sit at home while these hard working Bulgarians have to risk their health to do work the skangers refuse to. This country is gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Now you said it. Those extra large oats in the yellow bag, few blueberries, strawberries and/or banana. Some of the cheap but incredible decent quality maple syrup from Aldi drizzled in.

There’s loads of upside to this extortion of field foragers from Sofia. Price on the maple syrup, we’re catching the Canucks too.

Ireland Ireland Ireland.

1 Like

Anseo

Doing it for years,get used to it

Anybody doing a bit of sanding in New York when this crisis broke out would be a rich person with all the masks they could sell.

1 Like

I cycled past two lads graffitiing under a bridge last week. They looked fairly good, so I left them at it, but I noted in passing that they seemed to have masks of excellent quality with little plastic valves on.

Usual suspects going nuts about the unemployed getting a much needed dig-out but remain silent on billionaires getting the same treatment.

2 Likes

People need to understand the framework in which this sort of thing operates. It’s a concerted strategy by right-wingers the world over to divide people, to vilify the disadvantaged in society, to distract people by using bogus narratives, always using fake enemies.

The end goal of this always the protection of untrammelled corporate power, privilege and corruption, protection of inherited wealth and the perpetuation of inequality.

And they use repetition, repetition, repetition.

The propaganda techniques are always the same in nature, whether it’s the US, the UK, Russia, Brazil or Ireland now, or 1930s Germany.

3 Likes

They use the “look over there” tactic because the cap doffers fall for it every time.

1 Like

My usual is some blueberries and raspberries and a healthy dash of some craft honey, I had a jar of some lovely stuff from Ardagh there until recently, you could taste the sheer happiness of the bees off it. Every now and then I’ll switch the raspberries with strawberries just for a little treat. It’s the simple things.

What are the racists up in arms about exactly?

I don’t even bother with milk at all. use boiling hot from the kettle in on the oats so they keep their shape and boil.for a bit.

Then, hefty lumping of blueberries and, hope you’re sitting now, blackberries. Those Keeling fuckers better have a few of them Bulgars picking blackberries for me.

1 Like

Jacinta and Britney will be seething

WRONG WRONG WRONG

Keelings are underpaying people so Consumers can buy fruit at obsenely low prices

We need to grow our own strawberries

2 Likes