Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Surely they have to pay them minimum wage?

Also whats wrong about sending dolers to do this work. A few days a week and they get 350, sweeter than a keelings strawberry

Stay clear @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy

3 Likes

Obsenely low prices? Always thought they were very dearā€¦

2 Likes

I grow my own strawberries. Tricky crop
To get right though.

1 Like

At what wage do you think the average young Irish person would pick strawberries for 8 hours a day?

would you consider thus guy?

2 Likes

15 ph

1 Like

there is some set of cunts posting replies on that post. Lock them up.

1 Like

I donā€™t believe you.

I sources my strawberries from Almeriaā€¦ Very competitive rates.

Itā€™s obscene. Iā€™d say youā€™d want a strong constitution to work those social media feeds

Would someone be fit to grow them in a window box instead of say, lettuce maybe?

Iā€™ve grown them in pots alright.

1 Like

Iā€™d say youā€™d definitely get people picking strawberries for ā‚¬15 an hour in the summer anyway. That would be some money for a student earning under the tax threshold

1 Like

You donā€™t believe thatā€™s what he thinks?

I donā€™t believe the average young Irish person would pick strawberries for 15 an hour, no.
Maybe I am wrong. What do you think?

Iā€™ve wild variety growing in the back garden,( tiny ones) lucky to get a shoebox full n a season-i leave them for the blackbirds, alongside the blackcurrants, and goosas

Whatā€™s an average young irish person?

Those Keeling strawberries are pure shite anyway. Grown with loads of artificial shite so theyā€™re on the market earlier than the natural ones. Youā€™d be as well eating a big bowl of acid as eating their stuff.

1 Like

Letā€™s say your average 18-25 year old. Randomly pick 20 letā€™s say, how many would pick strawberries for 8 hours a day for five days straight?