Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

The response of this racist to a post about black people being killed by police.

You actually couldnā€™t make it up.

I donā€™t think someone who calls Irelandsā€™ ethnic minority knackers should be accusing anyone else of racism.

More lies from the serial lying racist scumbag. Did the wife leave you yet?

Pigs lives donā€™t matter is correct. Who doesnā€™t love the taste of BBQ pork?

Is that what you teach your students in Singapore? Iā€™m sure itā€™s goes down well there.

3 Likes

No mate, my wife is a very forgiving and loving individual. Sadly something an absolute self absorbed cunt like you will never experience.

Nasty post

Jesus Glas, no need to be so nasty.

Retract that pal, youā€™re better than that sort of sniping.

Heā€™s obsessed with getting notoriety around here, thereā€™s no human compassion to himself.

No mind that shite, thatā€™s only stirring further.

I have no axe to grind with him, anyone here will tell you that. Thatā€™s a very ill post though and youā€™d wonder about his mental health posting it.

A classic of the tfk genre. A smile on your face and a knife in your hand.

ā€˜ā€¦ Iā€™m a hail fellow well metā€¦ Iā€™ve nothing against x whatsoeverā€¦ but youd have to think heā€™s a rapist for suggesting something like thatā€¦ā€™

6 Likes

I just want him to get the obvious help he needs. This comes from a place of love.

ā€œAnd if you donā€™t think heā€™s a rapist then you are a rape apologistā€

4 Likes

Ah stop, didnā€™t he not make up the story about the FBI and the wife leaving him himself? Is he still on the run from or what? The rest is just true.

That from the fella following me around without reply for years on end :smiley:

1 Like

Is your life so dull and shit that you have to imagine drama in other peopleā€™s lives?
Please post up where I said my wife was leaving me like a good lad and we can judge who the liar is.

Lads are starting to fray at the edges

We need an unquenchable fire to burn off the chaff.

I think heā€™s mixing you up with @labane

2 Likes