Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

More sadness for the families involved is it me or does more tragedies occur between now and Christmas each year

1 Like

Dogs taking over lads couches, houses and lives. I like dogs, I have dogs butā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re fierce contrary tonight boss

1 Like

On the contrary, Iā€™m in super form. A nice post for a simple oulā€™ yarn about mice, a couple of glasses of whiskey and a few gentle pucks at lads to round off the day.

Thereā€™s fierce tension bubbling away, with a few lads visibly creaking under the strain. Itā€™s been a terrible few days here and there with mindless killings, aiming a few kicks at you and that Nordie bollix is preventing me from murdering Granny.

Anyway, youā€™re good and thatā€™s the main thing. Youā€™re an example to us all, you indominatble, relentless Limerick fucker.

5 Likes

Be some craic if Trump pulled the rabbit next Tuesday. Twould keep us going til Christmas

Not gonna happen. Leitrim are going to turn over the Rhubarbs on Sunday, thatā€™ll keep us in material for another week.

2 Likes

Youā€™d run out of gifs

2 Likes

tenor (39)

Did you ever have a dog that softened you?

Bad mistake, I didnā€™t want to say on account of being too nice. Dogs now think theyā€™re human and in control of the remoteā€¦

Iā€™d give the dog the remote before Iā€™d give it to the wife

Shit. Who were we talking about ?

1 Like

Be fucked if I know.

Every one of the useless fuckers have gotten me. Weā€™ve always had a collie but about 40 years ago we added/acquired a Labrador who the then children doted on. Times pass, the dogs change but the ratio remains the same, lovely docile dogs who have their own sheds.
The grandkids, when they were allowed visit, might bring one into the house but their exit would be swift. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love dogs but not on the sofa.

1 Like

Heā€™s not from Limerick mateā€¦

2 Likes

My auld lad and his auld lad are the same. The dog does not cross the back door.

The grandfather is gone soft though. I was up there in between lock downs and he was after taking an awful shine to a mongrel. It was asleep in a bed in the hall.

His words.

Sure the poor cunt is useless. I couldnā€™t leave him outside a cat would take him

22 Likes

Thatā€™s a very good jibe in fairness.

1 Like

How is this not bigger news?

Both stories made the front page of every paper in the country and were the main stories on TV and radio. How much bigger could they be while also respecting the incredibly tragic nature of both?

2 Likes

Yes my old westie 16 plus years of unconditional love