Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Mayo never did anything handy

27 year old Shane Walsh modelling his appearance on 24 year old Jack Grealish.

Wrong and weird.

4 Likes

PCs with no HDD light, or one that doesn’t flash.

I got a batch of laptops recently that had no sticker or light to indicate the power button. Just an unlabeled key in the top right corner of the number pad.

Cowboys Ted…

1 Like

You’d want your head examined to travel to China
This bloke seems to be a hostage and Government have done nothing for him

if he was just innocently going to the cinema but ended whipping up a frenzied mob then the govt jet would be on the way to china to help him

4 Likes

He travelled 2 years ago. Must have been at something that they want him hanging about this long.

Del Trotter eat your heart out

A cardigan with no buttons. The fucking pup bit all the buttons off my cardigan after I left it on the sofa.

3 Likes

Everyone’s a critic

Huh? Are you digging a hole for the cardigan, or the dog?

1 Like

The prick (driver of jcb Coffey worker) working for cork co council dumped a load of shit out of his cab in front of me this morning, just fucked it into a ditch, seat cover, plastic etc, saw me looking at him ( Lee road city side of the grotto)
Didn’t take a wrinkle out of him, contacted both city and co council and the county manager,
expected a call back nada, tweeted it as I said I would unless the whures got back to me,
the wan on the phone initially tried to fob me off saying oh I’ll check to see if it’s our responsibility etc etc, changed her tune when I told her I already contacted the co council who pointed me in the city
council’s direction,
This shite grinds my gears littering, and to make it worse where he was working is a known black spot for tipping rubbish, maybe it’s my age or attitude but I couldn’t let it go

9 Likes

Dig a hole for the langer who was littering

a bad actor with a back actor

3 Likes

I’d say there’s one man you need to get onto about this and it’ll get sorted…

42536_1_articlesmall_bn-985576_95e33779802f4219bfa7575b2a374276

I threatened them with him unless iget a call back,rang back 10m ago , was told it’s logged , passed onto an engineer “ and the ccc litter warden will be in touch, not trying to get this clown sacked but expect him to get down and dirty and retrieve his filth; that’s all learned behaviour so possibly going on for a long time, o mean he saw me but was so casual he didn’t give a fuck

You’re dead right, and fair play to you. Fly tippers are utter scum. Should do automatic jail time.

6 Likes