Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Yes I agree but this sham was in a different place altogether,dumped his rubbish and started making a rollie as i approached , calm as fuck and him working for the council

If you could get him to say ā€œgood luckā€ on the phone it would go a long way towards wiping out him and his entire criminal enterprise!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been experiencing a mental breakdown over the last 2 or 3 days

3 Likes

Donā€™t let the bastards drag you down.

1 Like

I find Californian white sage incense very calming. Itā€™s definitely staved off more than one murderous rampage

1 Like

Clear houses with that stuff

This place helps stave off a lot of dark stuff

FAO anyone using PayPal this festive period, some mark up by PayPal reference difference between euro/ sterling, know they have to make a bob but this worked out approximately by me of e13 plus above the official rate

1 Like

Their grammar would have me questioning whether they were legitimately a PayPal rep?

3 Likes

Indeed. Joshua may not be from Kanturk.
Corkie runs into the strangest types.

1 Like

use revolut when doing sterling conversion, much cheaper than paypal or amazon

1 Like

Arenā€™t I on here surešŸ‘

1 Like

Heā€™s genuine alright( genuine robbing bastard),message centre so he could based anywhere

Youā€™re not wrong there. Thatā€™s the beauty of it though.

1 Like

YepšŸ‘Œ

Is it because England is riddled with the Covid or the panic about not having enough to eat in January?

Come home tossy

Theyā€™ll have spuds coming out their ears though

Is that one of the side effects of the vaccine?

1 Like

The vaccines should have been tested on the cattle near Aughinish. If they had less than 5 heads after, roll them out