Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

I haven’t heard of any criminal charges. But being a family member of victims knowing that story must be very tough to take.

If it was an Ethiopian plane killing Americans that’s be a different story.

4 Likes

The issue here is that if they prosecute Boeing then they’ll have to prosecute some people in the regulator, the FAA

Right, presumably the regulator hasn’t covered itself in glory. Key safety stuff just shouldn’t be able to be hidden.

Still - if they have to be prosecuted so be it. Justice is justice.

Regulator was balls deep with Boeing and allowed an awful lot of stuff that mandated investigation and prosecution slide.

I agree though, to re-establish trust in the system heads should roll and prosecutions should follow

If the whure was half as committed as attacking instead of inviting Tipp forward to I’d have a small bit of time for him, birthed an out n out safety man,
Brian Cuthbert for the job

1 Like

Did you ever hear the saying “Don’t let the same dog bite you twice”.
Perhaps you were abroad or otherwise out of the loop but he’s been there already.
He made a melodeón fist of it. Sorry if he’s your nephew or that but it’s a NO from me.

No I know Brian personally, good guy, also my sons old primary headmaster, and neighbour, he was shafted by the Co board and the media lynched him after a kerry hiding, players really didn’t turn up, training facilities at the time and all that goes with it weren’t up to scratch either, these are nor excuses but facts, and football on Cork then was really second class citizen land

Jaysus this is a rough week. Found out last night that the wife of a friend of mine died yesterday from covid. Only mid 30’s 1 kid. Also found out another mate and his wife had it but they coming out of isolation today.

13 Likes

Jesus. That’s just so wrong.

That’s a hard one. Did she have any health issues.

Don’t think so.

And still idiots are denying it even exists

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it

Names are continuing to replace numbers. Sorry for your loss @tazdedub

He’s as big a cunt as you apparently

RIP

Saddened to hear that a chara. Tough times all round us. BĂ­ cĂşramach.

I know Cubby and Ronan McCarthy through the GAA, Ronan was a year ahead of me and Cuthbert a year behind, we had many battles on the sports fields of Cork.
Both are very fine men, very fine teachers and administrators, don’t hurl abuse at one for the sake of bigging the other up, unless you have a grievance with McCarthy or Martin jr, I just don’t know why you’d hurl abuse at them
Otherwise, hardly for losing a match?

1 Like