Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Very sorry to hear that. Was she a nurse or anything?

I don’t see how that’s any of your business.

That’s a rough one, sorry to hear that taz

Sorry to hear that.

Alas there are going to be more deaths with the current incredible size of case numbers and hospital admittances.

The plastic flappy door things guarding the beer in Tesco

2 Likes

How the fuck does something like this make it to court?

I don’t understand how a person can do this and not face jail time themselves. The same goes for people who make fraudulent insurance claims.

8 Likes

Fucking psycho

1 Like

The guards and the DPP are worse

6 Likes

That’s your answer to @Horsebox s question right there. They were stupid enough to prosecute in the first place. Now with egg all over their face, they just don’t want to know

1 Like

Go bhfĂĄga Dia do shlĂĄinte agat.

People on Facebook, mostly women, bitching at how far down the Covid Immunisation list they are. They should be down on their knees thanking God they’re not at the top of the list. God spare you the health is right.

4 Likes

With that attitude they could be.

I think one of said ladies is pregnant.

Not sure why they’re last on the list. But she’s bitching about it anyway. I suppose she should have gone down on her knees more.

Can you even have the jab if you’re pregnant?

ironically now she’ll just have to suck it up

I heard a consultant on radio last week say you can.

1 Like

its not advised

Trollop

I saw a pregnant doctor on Twitter getting the jab. If you’re willing to accept the risk that it hasn’t been trialled on that cohort

1. Cunts running hacking/spoofing campaigns pretending to offer early access to the COVID19 vaccine. https://www.arctitan.com/blog/private-data-stolen-from-within-pdf-files-using-code-injection-technique/
  2. Gobshites thinking that there is a way of gaining early access to an email by handing over private information or completing a bank transfer. https://www.wsj.com/articles/dont-click-coronavirus-text-and-phone-scams-are-designed-to-trick-you-11586424600
1 Like