Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Ye were awful hard on @EstebanSexface (ROD)last night lads.I hope ye’ll shake hands and make up today.

1 Like

Bygones are bygones.

I’m glad to hear it

I wouldn’t dog a man who made a mistake on the internet. I might make one myself one of these days.

Kill all taigs
St Mary’s RC Church
Limavady Co Derry
This morning

Whoever did that is clearly a bit of a godhelpus, you’d be mad to pay a blind bit of notice to it.

1 Like

That’s as maybe, I’m not worried personally, but the UDA have been ramping up including shootings, pipe bombings, etc etc in the last 6 months in Coleraine, Larne, Causeway, and Derry City

Dunno Glas. There’s a lot of fires being stoked with Brexit. We could well see a rise in sectarian violence soon.

A slapjack to the kneecaps wouldn’t go a miss

1 Like

Dangerous as they’re not disciplined, free reign in different parts, basically a drug company with enforcers

That’ shite won’t make Duffy play any better, surprised he even answered,
Ps that’s a genuine twitter guy slagging him off, Derrys a village, all equal, when good you’re the supremo when off they ate ya

PS That’s not Twitter

Or what’s app or whatever it is, shocking slagging a man off on a public platform especially from a celtic man and a neighbour to boot

There’s an RTE panel show called Clear History that must be the worst thing ever committed to Irish television. It’s on now. It’s a rip off of Room 101 and it has veteran “comedian” Colm Murphy as one team captain. They tell bad/embarrassing stories that they want cleared from history. He was talking for 10 minutes there about a take-away delivery that went awry. It was about as funny as you’d imagine.

4 Likes

The reclusive Luke O Neill was on the first episode of it. I don’t mind yer man who presents it.

My life partner thinks the presenter (Kevin McGahern is his name afaik) is the spit of TFK’s very own @Rocko. There’s an irrelevant side point for you.

Amateur hour 2 minutes listening to a Cork one drone e on about a small aged yank kissing her was enough for me humourless drivel.

Will any police face any kind of censure for this?

Hells no