Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Nothing wrong with that,jaysus she has a dirty oul head on her. I suppose it depends which female is wearing it.

Mother of christ. Did you see the state of the car.

That story should be on the school curriculum.

4 Likes

Cowardly cunt wouldn’t get up and read his own statement. Can’t have been feeling that bad if he knocked up the girlfriend either

His father seemed like a decent fella

Might have been mentioned elsewhere but I was quoted €350 for a private covid-19 test.

Are you going somewhere? Just lie to your GP about symptoms

Yea, pre-covid test for a medical appointment. Thought I could get it done locally rather than go to the appointed hospital. No way. They don’t trust your GP that the result would be back In time. Must be a racket. Insist on doing it themselves.

It’s an utter racket.

That’s poxy mate. Would you like to save yourself a few quid and let one of us have a bash at the operation? Throw up a question on the medical thread and the best reply gets a go?

The photos would be inappropriate, sorry.

I read on the internet that they could do it in the Mayo Clinic. Where in Mayo is that?

1 Like

West mayo.

Castlebar

The consultants name is Nama oddly.

That in fact is a murder.

1 Like

Manslaughter seems a bit light…

This story is a very hard read, I didn’t know at the time just how cuntish the murderers relatives and friends were…

I wish the poor lady luck in her mission to exhume her daughter from her murderers grave.

They should throw away the key

1 Like