Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

RIP @dodgy_keeper, you had a good run of it chief.

4 months? I had one the following week after a docs referral and no prior appointment and the follow up was in the ward 30 mins after at no extra cost (an advantage of being a man about it and going sans drugs) sounds like they view you as a hot money opportunity mate

1 Like

My flights to perpignan in September with aer lingus have been cancelled apparently. @Batigol have you any way of checking if those flights are still going? Dublin-perpignan on 11 Sept and Perpignan- Dublin on the 19th?
Also what’s the craic lads. I actually bought insurance for the flights cos of covid. Presume I can get the money for insurance and flights back? Cc @Mac @Rocko

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy is the forums aviation expert so I’ll defer to him

1 Like

No probably not, sorry

While you’re here @batigol, what are the volumes and checks in the airport like these days?

Myself and Mrs Bod have booked our first :airplane: trip since 1996 without any childers to Lanza the first week of November they’re be hell to pay if it’s cancelled

16 Likes

Still low enough volume. Everything is closed.

Checks are the same: guards on the way out, PCR and plf form on arrival

While you’re there @Batigol…what outfit should I wear to the pub tomorrow? Is it T-shirt and jumper weather or will I need a jacket?

2 Likes

My flight to Perpignan also cancelled today :exploding_head:

I quickly booked a flight to Carcassonne afterwards but haven’t tried to get a refund from Aer Lingus yet, presume it will be difficult. Worth it though if there’s a new south of France variant by that time and I bring it back. PINTS!!!

It’s always safer to bring a jacket if it’s in the evening

1 Like

——> Friday Fashion thread sale ————>

We had similar happen to us so quickly rebooked with Ryanair. Not 24 hours later, Aer Dingus came back and had us booked on flight out day later, same one back.

Sorry, we’ve cancelled our plans, we want a refund. Good 6 weeks later and fair bit of chasing, they refund us the outbound leg. Tried to say that was the only one cancelled.

More hold music/explaining/threatening/fuming and finally got return leg refund too.

Might be worth checking with aer Lingus who may already be trying to book you something similar sooner than lose your booking money entirely

1 Like

Aer and eir :both shite at customer service

Why in gods name would you want to run off with the twin sister?

Different personalities?

Different bank accounts?

8 Likes

ones more “adventurous”

I didn’t think you were so cynical

Fellas reading Evoke.ie

5 Likes