Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Iā€™ve had a call on the landline (old timers stuff) from my old pal Scalderā€¦.
You hear the sports programme today Boxty?
No Tommie, I was in Carrick.
Mulligan, the cunt was on it.
Bout what Tommie.
Available for selection for the county.
When Tommie.
Anytime, waiting on the call from Moran.
Heā€™s done Tommie, a bet docket.
Sez heā€™s not retired at all.

Scalder then becomes irate, threats are mentioned and old sores are brought up in a visceral manner.

It appears, from checking, that Mulligan, the deluded flute, thinks heā€™s in Andy Moranā€™s plans going forward in some capacity. Grrrrrrā€¦.

Jesus Christ, heā€™s fuckin deluded. Mulligan that is.Id nearly keep him contained myself and I was a corner forward.

1 Like

Feckin greedy trollop

Fucking hell

1 Like

Full of TNHs id imagine

1 Like

Reads like it anyway

Iā€™ve seen several reports on this. Fucked up. If you have to be tapped down going into a busy pub Iā€™d have no problem with creeps out there at this

The latest is pricking women with needles and drugging them

Yep thatā€™s exactly what your wan above says. Other lads dismiss it as TNH.

I havenā€™t seen or heard if it happening (might be as qe are waiting for friday) but there is definitely creeps out there who would do it. Any reasonable person would be concerned by this. Ffs women have it hard enough. But education on these topics is wasted on men who would think of doing this anyway.

The video of this incident was going around a few weeks ago.

Only for the fact she had the phone out theyā€™d have got away with it.

1 Like

Bastards. I remember getting the local mini van cab home from town over 20 years ago and picking up a few locals outside Docs. We soon realised something was wrong with the lass. Got her to A&E. Turned out some bastard had slipped rohypnol in her drink.

2 Likes

Cartoon Monster GIF by Scooby-Doo

1 Like

Why would a fella carry around a loaded syringe which would leave prints, be unexplainable if found on him and far more.noticeable and difficult to apply? Girl would.immediately feel the pierce and be on to him. Dosing wrong could also be fatal

Just seems extraordinary fellas would attempt this.

The lad in Manchester who drugged and raped men for a couple of years was horrifying.

Iā€™d say it goes on more than people like to think.

1 Like

There are sick cunts out there.

Genuinely, if thatā€™s your response youā€™re a pair of complete fucking arseholes.

You donā€™t think itā€™s a bit bizarre to be conflating a few builders cat-calls with this new urban terror?

If you think itā€™s conflating then I think youā€™re stupid. Go read it a few more times.

The misogynists are out in force here.

Youā€™d have to feel a lot of that never happened.