Lots of questions there…

1 Like

Yes, especially as
“The mother of the children and her boyfriend were later located”

2 Likes
1 Like

€171.5 per litre for petrol

1 Like

@Raylan will tell you it never happened and that it was probably her own fault someone tried to drug her.

1 Like

That’s very expensive alright

2 Likes

Mental.

1 Like

That’s why we play hurling

Polluters pay mate

1 Like

1.60 on the stillorgan dual carriageway

See, on the mainland, shithole and all that it is, this would still mean police involved and expulsion, not a belief that wheels may begin to turn.

5 Likes

Leo Kearse pointed out a few years back that the shooters in all American high school shootings were bullied. He reckoned that school bullies have an innate ability to sniff out psychos, and we should consider arming them.

1 Like

Daniel Murray on Twitter: “The IFA send out a press release lambasting the emissions ceiling for agriculture. Except there was no emissions ceiling for agriculture announced today…maybe have a read of the actual documents before writing up your press releases gents. https://t.co/h0CVa1gVvk” / Twitter

We lambaste where we want.

2 Likes

Ya, I cleared that up in my next post,
Somebody being assaulted every day is not a matter to be wishy washy with.

I’ve never heard of a case of physical bullying as bad as that as I mentioned before, that type of bullying was far more common in our own day

Whats the story with this spiking? What sort of sick fuck do you need to be to be doing it?

1 Like

People are give out free drugs.