Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

We are near peak banana. Black 47 all over again

“What We Can Learn From the Near-Extinction of Bananas | Time” What We Can Learn From the Near-Extinction of Bananas | Time

That’s some good banter from a Boards.ie moderator, I thought they were all complete saps.

1 Like

A day of “team bonding” on the cards here. Twelve (12) minutes in and I’m already thinking of feigning COVID symptoms

3 Likes

Wrong card to play or your team bonding could become team isolation

Better off with a sick stomach than COVID or else you will be spending team days isolating with your team.

They are a different breed tbh- not all obviously but ffs power trip vacation for most

Peggy Gordon by Lisa O’Neill

1 Like

That’s a hard listen mostly. And what’s the fireplace about?

Jaysus! And there was me thinking she was some amateur! There’s more…

FFS! @Fagan_ODowd I’ll be addicted to this stuff now. Like watching a car crash.

It’s a shame that outrageous talent is no guarantee of integrity. Platini was a superb footballer. I don’t know anything about the case really but can’t help hoping he is vindicated.

His celebrations in 1985 answered that question long ago.

Explain, please?

He celebrated his winning goal in the 1985 European Cup final after 39 of his team’s fans were killed. It’s always been about him.

No one with any integrity would have found themselves in the role in the first place. Corrupt men don’t bring honest ones into the sanctum and Blatter was no fool

Youse are destroying my innocence boys.

She’s just the she/her equivalent of Damian Dempsey

I’ll give him a miss then :slight_smile:

Wasn’t Platini the main backer behind the Qatar World Cup?

According to this he had a vote on it anyway but doesn’t seem to have been the “main backer”

1 Like

He produced great sticker albums thiugh

6 Likes