Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Vouchers are tax free only up to ā‚¬500

1 Like

There can be wonderful things done with Bitcoin that other forum members like @Copper_pipe might be able to advise you on.

Same as that. State take 50%. Weā€™re both left with one sock although we got lucky one year when they sent out the same pair two years in a row.

Tell him to stick it in his pension.

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesarā€™s

best day to do this is normally 15th march

Whatā€™s the ides behind that?

1 Like

557 unread posts on the COVID thread. I think itā€™s only a couple of days since I looked in.

They arenā€™t really unread.
Youā€™ve read every single one of them.

20 Likes

Must have been a slow couple of days

Drill required in the afternoonā€¦ā€¦
Silicone gun required yesterdayā€¦ā€¦

Seconded for a few days to finalise some small jobs in Dublin.
This has been ongoing now for about 8 weeks. Iā€™m fucking seething here.
Bottles of Redbreast are fine and dandy but FFS bring back my toolsā€¦

Grrrrrrrrrrrrā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Fuck you @anon67715551

You know what I want to know

1 Like

Youā€™re David Kitt? But heā€™s Ff royalty?!?

We are all the one now

Sorry bout that. I didnā€™t know you were on a burst and the damage was done when I saw your text. Safer to ring me, I heard the bing of an incoming text and thought it was from a Nigerian Prince who needed a bit of a dig-out. Weā€™ll have a drink together when the ā‚¬13m windfall arrives.
Heā€™s somewhat paranoid about fiscal matters but overall a good lad.:wink:

3 Likes

At least you can remember where theyā€™re gone. Thatā€™s my problem. Something is gone and nobody seems to have it.

1 Like

A strange oneā€¦

Thereā€™s been a bad smell around the kitchen for the last few weeks. Not my area of course but finding the source of the problem has proved difficult. She had a go at it first but the smell lingered. So I was called in.

All the usual sources have been cleaned and eliminated as the source of the problem. Cooker, fridge, sink, food bin, main bin. No luck at all. Last week I took the sink drain pipe apart and gave it a good clean out. Dishwasher has always smelt ok. Weā€™ve no island TG.

The smell seemed to move around the place. Even the microwave was suspected at one time. Kick boards were taken off last week also.

Mid week I had a good sniff around and vaguely determined that the smell might be coming from the counter tops. So we stopped using this CIF cleaner that she bought a few weeks ago and changed over to another type. Lo and behold the smell has disappeared.

external-content.duckduckgo.com

When you spray it on first it has a lovely Dettol type smell but after a while it degrades to a bad drain type smell. Iā€™m paranoid of course that this is something theyā€™ve developed to make you use more. You have to keep spraying it to get rid of itā€™s own bad smell. Iā€™ve 3/4 of a bottle here if anybody wants it.

It gets raving reviews on Amazon of course.

Be warnedā€¦

9 Likes

Gender reveal parties fffs

1 Like