Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/1221/1268045-ikea-woman-claim/

Psychiatric injuries.
Trouble again is the legal profession in Ireland being so wealthy that they lose all sense of money.

1 Like

It’s not that bad. She said she lost a year out of work because of it (she says…) She was working for Apple, once the Court accepted that story €60,000 wasn’t a huge amount of money.

Medical profession aren’t blameless either.

I noted that the incident took place where there were no staff or cameras. A very unfortunate occurence

3 Likes

Medics the same. The naked greed amongst the expert professional witness fraternity is startling (as it is amongst a wide swathe of the medical profession).

3 Likes

It’s disgusting :nauseated_face:

In fairness you could easily get lost in IKEA for three hours without being hit over the head with a flat pack. At least in the big ones on the continent.

1 Like

thats probably the only part of her story that rings true

2 Likes

Sounds like the Medical reports are what convinced the judge…

1 Like

That’s how they get more work from the solicitors.

Judges are easily convinced, they can up through the same gravy train.

2 Likes

John Bull’s finest strike again.

That fuckin HSE ad on constant rotation on RTÉ where people go out of their way to thank people for not attending major life events/celebrations.

A load of absolute pony.

3 Likes

My bins are collected on rotation every second week. I put out the wrong bin last nt put out the recycling and the fuckers left it after them. Two weeks with already full bins ahead :sob:

3 Likes

Did you tip em for Christmas?

2 Likes

The nightmare at Christmas

1 Like

Similar happened to me two weeks ago. We’ve been in this house five years and it was as the first time I forgot to put them out. And of course that day they came as early as I’ve ever seen them.

Result general waste bin not collected. It’s due out tomorrow again and it is wedged so hopefully they take it.

1 Like

Turn off RTE

2 Likes

I did