Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

There was a 9 year old girl murdered and found in a barrel in Sydney today. 32 year old man arrested. I donā€™t even have the heart to link it. The world can be horrible.

1 Like

fuck sake

beyond vile. the relations should be allowed 30 mins in a room with the cunt to kick the shit out of him

what the actual?

did anyone catch Frank Greaney doing the rounds on Newstalk this morning?

the story will make you ill. shocking. poor children.

Fucking hell.

Thereā€™s evil in the world.

2 Likes

The foster parents statements were so sad.

Is this the same as the limerick case posted elsewhere? Donā€™t say thereā€™s another one.

Munster, I hopefully assume you are correct.

Sounds like a family from the hills have eyes

Its the same case that was reported over the past few years. It was sentencing yesterday.

2 Likes

The reports said the parents / family had mild learning disabilities and that the hygiene and nourishment of the kids was really poor. The abuse is one thing, how do these kids not get some attention from teachers and social workers?

Was the referee sentenced?

The 27-year-old uncle:

The motherā€™s youngest brother was found guilty of eight of the nine offences against him, including rape and sexual exploitation pertaining to two of the children, his niece and nephew. He was acquitted of one count of sexually assaulting his niece.

This abuse was ā€œhorrificā€ and ā€œpart of a series of abusive acts the children were subjected toā€, the judge said. They were extremely serious.

Unlike his co-offenders, the man had a significant history of employment. Testimonials were handed in to court describing him as hard-working, honest and reliable. He was involved in sports in the community.

The judge handed down concurrent sentences of 15 years for the rape charges and six years for the sexual exploitation charge.

1 Like

Fucksakeā€¦ I didnā€™t know how he was related. I wonder how those who provided references feel in the aftermath. Are there other family members still in the area or have they all cleared off?

No different to the Foley lad in Kerry that raped that girl and fired her into a skip.He had lots of character witnesses

3 Likes

I get that, most people probably canā€™t fathom that certain people are guilty of these crimes and then the truth emerges. Never give a character witness seems to be the lesson here.

The idea of a character witness is frankly bizarre anyway. Has anyone every had a letter into the court saying they were a pure and utter cunt? And if you sent one in would it be admitted. No? Then why allow anything on the other side.

Itā€™s like ringing someone for a job reference where the person tells you who to ring. What a pointless exercise

3 Likes

Why this lady though, and not the foreign student murdered equally horrifically in Galway, or any other murder?
Itā€™s pandering to the mob a bit, not that thereā€™s any particular harm in it.

1 Like

Seven and a half and four and a half years and theyā€™ll be out.

Can any legal person please explain what in the fuck is the point of a concurrent sentence??

1 Like

it saves the defence team from being stabbed with a biro

Surely be to God his local GAA Club didnā€™t give him a reference here. Anyone know