Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Swimming fiend @Juhniallio

1 Like

It’s often a code for the family have co-operated.

Read a road traffic death report and you’ll often see “GAA star” or similar for somebody who played junior 5 years ago. It usually means the family gave a story and photographs to the journalist.

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd listener of olde timey music/Waterford hurling expert

Berlingo driver. I’m so so so much more than just a vending machine guy. As berlingo Juhy, I feel I can represent drivers of all mid size commercial vehicles.

surely its degenerate gambler juhy

1 Like

Ta for the reminder. I’d forgotten about Algeria ivory Coast.

1 Like
1 Like

On every single level.
Fcuking peelers.

1 Like

I don’t understand this paragraph.

All of a sudden it moved to the street and no sooner than they reached the street than a driver came and hit both of them.

Did he kill both of them?

No , she had already been stabbed a load of times.

That man is a hero… The world is headed in such direction that if you stumbled upon any kind of crime you’d be better off just toddling off and minding your own business. Criminals are protected and then live in relative comfort in prison.

Am sure he’ll be released when full footage and witness statements taken

Wonder if the family members who objected to Late Late Show appearance are behind that.

Just had a quick search there. She doesn’t appear to be suing through a next friend, strange

1 Like

Very strange

Not a job for the faint hearted that

absolutely not.

im sure theres questions about capacity to instruct as well

What really needs the be done is that it should be made mandatory for sensors that detect red lights to be fitted to the front of faces.

1 Like

I lived in the same estate at the time. Was away in Dublin when it happened.

1 Like

Convenient.

3 Likes