Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

This happens too often. I remember two ex Wallabies hookers, Kearns and Cannon, both had similar incidents within reasonable time of each other

1 Like

Was a very strange few weeks around there. Moved out the end of the month.

Iā€™d have known Shane fairly well growing up. his family have had awful, rotten luck. Tragedy after tragedy.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Poor kids. Thatā€™s tragic.

4 Likes

Horrific

:cry:

RIP

Thatā€™s terrible. RIP to both.

Thatā€™s terrible, some people have no luck.Youā€™d feel so sorry for the poor kids.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s unreal. Both of them survived as well miraculously

Lot of weight falling onto the eldest lads shoulders there and he only a chap himself

2 Likes

Worth a read.

2 Likes

Some lad in Donegal only getting 8 years for going out into Glenties shooting at people while drunk and on coke. Should be 20 at least

3 Likes

That Feckin animal could have killed several

Thatā€™s awful saw a picture of the little man during the week -

The most notorious person to come out of Glenties since Jim McGuinness, who was staunchly against shooting.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the issue here? The article headline has been written to maximize outrage clicks, the insurance company are making the payment and driving the defence, the estate nominee is only a name on the case. It sounds like she has a fairly legitimate case of PTSD, should she not be compensated just because the person who caused the crash has died?

2 Likes

It would be a terrible thing if I was driving home this evening and I saw a terrible accident and I got ā‚¬87,000.
Sorry I mean, ā€œand I got a psychiatric conditionā€
Sorry I mean ā€œand I got another psychiatric conditionā€

2 Likes