Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Jaysus I missed a trick here. I came on an accident years ago where pedestrian was dismembered after a car crash. I could’ve made a fortune out of it.

1 Like

Who knows tbh?
Scammer or genuine
This might open the flood gates is my fear
What next ?
How many innocent ppl have witnessed accidents etc

Definitely a very poor precedent to set, the pay out should be nowhere near that amount another example of why insurance premiums here are through the roof.

4 Likes

Only headed north.

1 Like

Little man always loses

The deceased really lost big here

1 Like

I got home at 6 yesterday evening. Herself was working and my lass was baking a cake for her cookery classes thing at school.
At 11pm when she finally finished, tired and tearful, it took me an hour to clean up the mess. :rage:

Was that your wife or your daughter?

How’s the cake?

Not allowed eat any :rage:

1 Like

Won’t it be gone off a bit by Monday?
My oldest girl does home ec as well, loves it, she’ll probably get 600 points in her leaving and take up a job as a trainee pastry chef

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2022/0208/1278435-kurt-zouma-apologises-for-kicking-and-slapping-a-cat/

Saw that awful

Actually video on Twitter atm

Mick McCarthy will have his back.

1 Like

Mother of god

This is the sort of cunt that needs cancelling.

1 Like

he’ll be out in 2 years with a free house, thats what the left want

1 Like

Following on from @Elvis_Brandenberg_Kr post and queues at removals I was at a fairly large removal last week and I was about 7/8th from the widow when and elderly crone caught a hoult of her and fucked the whole thing up. I didn’t know whether she was enquiring about the will or making her own or asking about the deceased’s appetite in his final days but in exasperation I raised my hand to the widow, gave the knowing consolation wink, blessed the corpse * and fled.
We met a few days after and she told me I wasn’t the only one to cut and run.

• I made a note and left orders to avoid this undertaking firm - their preparation of my pal was dreadful.
    Granted they hadn’t the best material to start with but there are acceptable standards…
12 Likes