Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Disgusting to hear this guy has appealed the length of his ban

1 Like

Did he go to over take but pulled back in.
Didn’t know about the accident til later in the day. He didn’t hit the car

The court of appeal already ruled his sentence was unduly lenient and that the ban was proportionate. Wouldnt fancy his chances

He was driving a lorry fully loaded with boulders for the beach defences in Lahinch - on a half hour trip at the most he’d have saved himself 45 seconds getting an overtake in from where he was. By all accounts he feels hard done by but it was nothing if not criminally reckless

Has he no empathy

Ash trees, fuck them all.

Just watching Countryfile there so I presume this applies to the UK. Investors trying to buy good farming land grow trees. Then selling these forests to large companies who use the forests to offset their carbon credits. Thus pushing up the price of land and everything else with it.

Sounds very wrong to me. They’re trying to get it regulated but it’s proving very difficult.

Ivan Canning agrees.

If Ivan glued a few of these kippins together he’d have a fine hurl.

2 Likes

Pádraic Fogarty on Twitter: “What could be more Oirish than a colouredy little boat setting off to catch fish from a familiar west Cork town? #greenwashing https://t.co/UtBf1ZW4zw” / Twitter

1 Like

Its going on years. All shops stock irish chicken in the fridge but every chicken fillet rolls are using chicken from Thailand

My God the parents need to whipped into jail

Getting a full fridge and separate freestanding freezer this morning. Empty space for the freezer; old fridge/freezer needed removing.

After removing and installing new fridge, fella delivering said we’d only one install included for 100 quid with the delivery. Second unit, the freezer, would be another tonne or they wouldn’t take it off the truck. It was going into an empty fucking space

Give me out that trolley and get the fuck out of my way you thieving, thieving cunts and I take it in off the truck myself.

You’d wonder how many they catch.

8 Likes

Complain. Whopper fucking complaint. Use the terms solictor and sharp practice. Get your hundred quid back.

The 100 I was ok with for delivery and install. It was the second hundred the cunts were looking for

What company of cowboys were you dealing with there?

It was a 3rd party mob for DID

The cunts.

One of the good things working from home i.suppose is you’re in place and on the ground to ensure the missus, and by extension yourself, isnt getting absolutely hosed in these sort of situations.

Shed have togged out the extra tonne and thrown on a tip I’d wager

3 Likes

Fucking bullshit. DiD are decidedly dodgy i have decided. Bought a slow cooker, a headshaver and a soup gun off them a while back. All three appliances are dodgy. Good luck with the fridge and freezer…
Id complain seriously. You paid a hundred through DID and they only installed half. Did dont want bad press on it. They’ll lean on the company at least or do something for you.

3 Likes