Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Shapes and abuse thrown may null and void my claims of injustice!

3 Likes

Brilliant. Thats above my pay grade. @Funtime is a master complainer though. He may advise.

1 Like

The lads will come back and burn him out of house and home.

1 Like

Theyā€™ll come back and uninstall his freezer

1 Like

All @LionelRitchie needs to do is point them to the thread where he whooped his brotherā€™s ass.

Fucking installed that myself (installed meaning plugged it in). Iā€™ll tax the missus for it yet

Weā€™d a lovely lad (we are in rented accommodation so are not privy to the financial side of things) deliver a new fridge to us last week and take away the old one. A fellow Scouse footix, the little wan impressed him by telling him that her favourite footballer is Mo Salah.
This guy works for the local electrical appliances crowd, not a chain. He delivered the washing machine as well a few years ago when we moved in. He rang me on the Saturday and said heā€™d arrange a time that suited me any day I wanted. Said I wasnā€™t back from work most days until after 5. No bother says he. Iā€™ll be around after 5 on Monday, which he was.

6 Likes

Theyre the sort of fellas you throw a few bob extra for a few pints for making the process easy.

Hopefully his employers are hearing the good feedback.

1 Like

I sent it onto the estate agent but sheā€™s fairly useless so weā€™ll see!

1 Like

Pretty crap service from a company whose name is literally Deliver Install Demonstrate

1 Like

@LionelRitchie did the demonstrating.

Remonstrating

I think it was more a French students demonstration thing than a rebuke.

Bastards

Donā€™t tell me you plugged the fridge in straight away? I hope you activated the warranty on it

Need to offer up a tribute to the coolant godā€™s first?

No need the dodgy appliances he bought from DID will do that, nearly as bad as buying a LV TV.

1 Like

Sound

I had some right dealings with delivery drivers. Ignorance is the only thing they understand. Fwiw I found Harvey Norman great when we were getting appliances. Delivered and installed and took away the old ones.

3 Likes

Had horrendous dealing with Harvey Norman as a supplier. Rotten cunt that Gerry Harvey. .