Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Did they tell the story about her parents flying in to look for her? They went to Dun Laoighre Garda Station to report her missing. The guard behind the counter had a pen but no paper. So he wrote their details on his arm.

5 Likes

:rofl: FFS.

No, but I’ve been told such is the case. He’s too polite to pull anyone up on it apparently.
If a fella likes the title, and has been awarded it, why not? I think it’s a bit puerile myself, but :person_shrugging:

Would Lord Didsbury trump a Knighthood?

I’ll have to get back to you.

Lousey bastards.

Big pharma…

Only four pharmacies in New Ross?
Seems very little.

There’s four pharmacies on the Ennis Road alone in Limerick City.

The methadone sales keep them going.

2 Likes

I think it’s mostly the city centre pharmacies that dispense methadone, but I’m open for correction obviously. The one in Moyross used to and I think the one in Thomondgate does also. Don’t think any on the Ennis Road do.

The same Ennis Road Flatty was looking to buy a house on a few years ago. He had a lucky escape.

He had*, that house he was looking at was about 50 yards from Tevere House, if you remember what dat is from your Limerick days.

*I’m not sure if I mentioned it at the time.

Was that an old lunatic asylum?

Still active, like an outpatients for same. They used dispense on site, not sure if they do now.

The Galway man would have been right at home so.

1 Like

The Galway man is fit as a fiddle and sound as an English pound…

Very public. I’d say McCauleys will see a drop in weekday business off the back of it. Poorly thought out. They should have souvht @Julio_Geordio’s business advice first.

Okay, let me think, how about opening 7 days a week.

Boom. In your face other chemists

i think theres 7… 3 are McCauleys