Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 1)

Bertie (RTE1 now) thinks Jeffrey Donaldson is a good guy. Fuck off Bertie, heā€™s an utter knave.

4 Likes

It seems to be a requirement for Irish people involved in the Good Friday Agreement to speak highly of utter cunts in the DUP.

As a friend of mine says ā€˜Kill them with kindnessā€™.

1 Like

Bertie the plamasing bollox

You wouldnā€™t have a pot to piss in only for him.

1 Like

We used to be a proper country.

4 Likes

The adjustment from nod and wink to Peace Commissioner signed forms in triplicate isnā€™t working.
You have to pass an exam and provide bank details now before you can get a dog from the pound.
Did you ever hear the likeā€¦.

I havenā€™t got a lot to piss inšŸ˜Š
The FF cunt
Only saving grace is his old man and mam were IRA veterans from minbar bridge
Nearby

1 Like

lol

Caitriona Carey, sister of the more illustrious Dodger has been given a SUSPENDED jail sentence for traffic offences including no licence or insurance and being disqualified from drivingā€¦ā€¦

Already having swerved another suspended sentence from 2020 youā€™d wonder if this wan is alright ā€¦

1 Like

Know sheā€™s a bitch with what she did
But mentally sheā€™s in a bad place I reckon

She needs to be in a bad place called Gaol.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s true too

Laochra Gaol

15 Likes

Very good. :clap:

1 Like

:clap::clap:

The many Limerick men that will be supporting kerry footballers this weekend v Limerick ā€¦

2 Likes

Ray-Ban smart sunglasses. Paedophiles dream.

2 Likes

The EPA publish a radon map yesterday. Presumably scaring the shite out of half the country over their health and property values. The site immediately crashes.

Went into work this morning to find out one of my workmates tried to save the man in the car crash in Enniscorthy yesterday. It was her birthday, her and the boyfriend did their best, the car was locked. She was meant to have a day off today after celebrating her birthday but was in Garda barracks since 1am giving information. She came to work to try and get her mind off it. Thatā€™d live with them for the rest of their lives. I feel awful for her, I feel awful for that poor manā€™s family.

9 Likes

I didnā€™t like the way the Meta sunglasses go about their business either. Theyā€™ve an ad on the radio for the past few weeks that sounds like a public service announcement. Gives the product an air of authority and normality it has no reason to have earned.

Sneaky cunts, seems theyā€™ve a pure driven hatred for privacy with these new glasses the next step in it

1 Like