Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

Taxi driver who sexually assaulted woman (18) he was driving home after night out jailed for 5½ years

How does this object only get 5 years ?

The existence of aerosol cream on its own justified 9/11. That’s before you even think of the abomination that is aerosol cheese.

Death to America.

Dirty rat bastard… on another level she’s lucky. That could have been a lot worse. Has the equivalent of a rape whistle been invented for phones?

I’m dreading the day my little lady comes to going out age.

Bad and all as it will be for me in the next 18 months when madame comes home with a little ross ocarroll Kelly, it still won’t be as you facing your princess bringing back a langer.

3 Likes

:cry:

They’ve opened a trans playground in Malahide

1 Like

That’s class!!! Kids love trains!!

Steamers?

1 Like

Tomás was a steamer wasn’t he?

A silly cunt here in the office, who comes into the office maybe once or twice a month, is coughing and sneezing and spluttering and complaining about how sick she is. What the fuck are you doing in here.

8 Likes

I think a positive lesson from covid is that people should recognise dont go into the office sick and infect everyone else.

Huh? I thought covid was only an aul cough?

1 Like

Did you say it to her?

I did. As have at least 2 others. She just left there. Everyone is fucking fuming.

You’d think that lesson was learned alright.

You should complain to HR about the workplace not being a safe space

3 Likes

I messaged HR manager and asked her do we need to send out a memo saying don’t come in the office if you’re sick.

2 Likes

I’d say she came in for the attention. You should have all completely ignored or talked at her real enthusiastic … nothing like a good old dose of passive aggression

An element of that alright. Bit of an attention seeker, very loud and a nordie to boot.

1 Like

Fuck sake… i hope you don’t catch the nordie off her.

2 Likes