Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

life is so cruel & its all just luck too

be grateful for your health & family

5 Likes

Ah here. No need.
Heā€™s got a mangled hand and cant swim, cycle or work mate.

Losing a remote.

Me mother had the right idea. Fagan will you get up there and put on the news. That was the only remote she needed.

1 Like

Smart tv?

You can download most of those from the app storeā€¦a life saver here as the kids are forever losing the remote on me.

1 Like

Button on the front of the sky box will get your remote beeping for you

2 Likes

Wtf? I never knewā€¦

Sky Q box anyway

1 Like

Thank you but not a sky tv sorry.

1 Like

Selling horses heads :roll_eyes:

And the virgin box. A cluichechanger

Missing remote controls are the biggest cause of house fires I was told once by a fireman who may or may not have been having me on

Youā€™ll need to explain that one before the great unwashed here have you committed as a lunatic altogether?

Remote control goes down between seat cushions/couch/chair

Buttons start jamming

Remote heats up and eventually sparks fire

He said more often than not thatā€™s what they found the cause of fires which started outside the kitchen.

Thatā€™s absolute nonsense :smiley:
It could happen in very very specific circumstances but to say itā€™s a major cause of fires is mad.

2 Likes

Must have been a Fire-TV remoteā€¦

2 Likes

Hope it wasnā€™t on here already that I saw this.

https://twitter.com/MrMatthewTodd/status/1743758342307131528?s=20

Sorry mate but I can only tell you what the fire officer said. He also said you can forget about survival if you crash an EV. Heā€™s not a big man for batteries

2 Likes

Fire officials warn of fires caused by TV remote batteries ā€“ WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

A great job to have on your phone

Many a night with the house ripped apart looking for the remote after the kids dropped/hid it somewhere now endedā€¦ There were nights with games on where Iā€™d be threatening the whole house including both petsā€¦ All gone now.

Tho the little one had stuffed the dogs lead into a santa sock that was still hanging up last weekā€¦ I was going bat shit crazy looking for it and the dog whining for his walk making my mental agitation all the worseā€¦ Bastards.

2 Likes