Found the remote

5 Likes

In the ashes?

2 Likes

Under the Christmas tree

I thought you would have it down Stephens Day

1 Like

Iā€™ll take it down at the weekend

I heard from a fairly reliable version of how this fella perished, EV cars self-locking and flames not a good combo

Fuck

Pal of mine had a family member die in one in US few years back. Youā€™d hope they were dead from the impact.

What a way to go

A lithium fire will gut you to the bone in an instant.

time to ban cars

1 Like

Electric cars have to go.

What about diesel powered electric buses?

Same thing happened out my way before Christmas.

Out walking brady here and just realised Iā€™ve the remote in my shorts pocketā€¦ I had to take it off the young lad earlier as he was battering it off the wallā€¦

The car tax payment scheme whereby if you decide to pay every 3 months or six months it is approx. 12% more. If this was challenged in court, I reckon the government would lose. This is a tax after all and if they want to allow people to pay partial amounts then it should be the full amount divided by 2 or 4. The RTE licence fee can be paid monthly and they take out exactly 13.33ā‚¬/month = 160ā‚¬, why not the same for the car tax,

17 Likes

The fucking car. Starting beeping for the brakes on saturday. Nearly rolled away when i parked it at the kids futsal tournament on saturday. Met the mechanic on the side of the pitch on sunday and booked it in. Then coming back on the school run this morning on the way to the mechanic hit some debris from the storm and heard the bang. Flat as a fucking pancake in 20secondsā€¦ Big days work to be done too

1 Like

Was posting this incident online at the top of todays to-do list?

Careful with dodgy brakes. :eek:

No.but this has stymied the fuck out of my day. In further news. Some cunt has robbed the spare tyre from under the car.

Are you sure there was one there to begin with? A lot of cars donā€™t have spare wheels now, you know.

1 Like