Further Things That Are Wrong (Part 2)

He sounds like a diamond mind.

My subscription for The Telegraph has run out unfortunately.

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

1st thing that is wrong

The things that are wrong thread not having a post in it for 4 days. Where are we at lads?!

2nd thing that is wrong

GAA social media types or accounts sharing pictures of Conor Glass proposing to the bird. Like, seriously lads.

Congrats to both nonetheless, no doubt the pitter patter of Alexiares, Anicetus, Telephus, Hyllus and Tlepolemus wont be far behind.

The use of the results of previous mismanagement in order to justify current actions.

The CEO of Cork GAA was on the radio earlier justifying the Super Valu naming deal in the basis that Cork GAA are in a serious hole financially and everyone should get behind this initiative to improve things.

The health sector is full of such instances.

4 Likes

They all let Frank royally roger them

Real debt, real people

Kerry school students laundered €1.3m in illegal ‘money mule’ transactions | Independent.ie

wtf

Perhaps an old chapter on money laundering in the junior business studies ciriculum is needed

1 Like

Frank did the right thing, in the wrong place. He was right to push for the stadium, and build it then because it wouldn’t be exactly cheaper to do it now and it needed doing. However the location was shite then, and is even shiter now. Thats the real tragedy.

Lads getting worked up over naming rights havent a notion.

The name means nothing, the site is sacred.
They debt will be repaid, that’s how debt works, it’s small money

id say the lads getting most exercised are the ones contributing least to cork GAA and its coffers

2 Likes

30m repayable over 25 years. Its buttons in the scheme of things.

4 Likes

As I said, the only issue with it is it’s location.

Cork.

1 Like

Would ye not consider renaming the River Lee altogether?

Isn’t there already a River Lee running through Tralee?

Exactly,will any Gael ever call it SuperValu park?No they won’t.It’ll always be PUC.

I’ll be calling it SuperValu Park

I’ll be calling it SuperValu park all day every day and twice on Sundays. Cmaaaaaaaaan

2 Likes

You going down to SVP boy?

2 Likes

The Cork boys live for SV da Paaaaay